As part of developing its Crisis Management team, S-RM is seeking to recruit a Director of Crisis Management (Americas), who will be a key leader in that team.
This is a permanent, full-time position which has arisen as part of an exciting chapter in
From 1 January 2017, S-RM will be providing kidnap response services to XL Catlin’s Kidnap & Response policyholders. S-RM has been providing crisis management services and the Global Security Insight website to XL Catlin clients for many years. Extending our successful partnership to response consultancy will give their clients fully-integrated, streamlined access to intelligence and response consulting whenever and wherever they need it.
The role reports primarily to the Head of Crisis Management, Bill Laurence, based in S-RM’s London office. There is a second reporting line to the Head of Business Development, Shawn Groshans, also based in London.
Role and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for the business development of S-RM’s Crisis Management capability, focusing on the Americas.
The jobholder will:
- Develop business within the Americas 2
- Help grow the Crisis Management business, in concert with XL Catlin and the S-RM Business Development team
- Support the delivery of business objectives and help formulate strategy, where appropriate
- Support the business development of the wider S-RM Business Units
- Deliver direct to clients where appropriate e.g. cyber, private clients etc
This role will be routinely based in S-RM’s New York office. Ideally, the candidate will already be East Coast based.
Qualifications & Experience
The successful candidate will need to have the following:
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Ideally a background in security consulting
- Proven track record in sales and business development
- Experience in working for an international organisation preferable
- Fluency in Spanish an advantage
Key Personal Skills & Attributes
The successful candidate will need to have the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Strong performer at an individual level but also a good team player
The successful candidate will also be expected to reflect and embody S-RM’s Core Values of:
- Quality of Service
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Client Focus
- Integrity & Honesty
For the right candidate, a competitive package is available.
We provide customised services to clients within industries where generic solutions are too common. Our vision is to be the best business intelligence and risk management business, recognised for quality, agility and innovation in our services and our people.
If interested in this opportunity, please contact: HR@s-rm.co.uk
S-RM is a privately owned company providing business intelligence, risk management and cyber-security services globally.
We help our clients understand the risks to their business and to identify and implement the most effective means of mitigation. With a focus on quality, responsiveness and regulatory requirements, we work closely with businesses, private clients and governments to protect their assets, people, reputation, information and brand.